Please direct all inquiries to:
Takol Real Estate Inc.
The Lombard Commerce Building in downtown Winnipeg is located opposite to the renowned Richardson Building and the amenity rich 2 km pathway, the ‘W’, featuring over 3,700 parking spaces and year round connection to major destinations, such as the Portage & Main Concourse, the Fairmont Hotel, and the MTS Centre (home of the Winnipeg Jets). Both public transportation and connected enclosed parking serve the building.
The Lombard Commerce Building is also located on the southern edge of the Exchange District National Historic Site, uniquely offering tenants access to some of the City’s prime cultural, boutique retail, and restaurant venues.
Built 1909 and expanded1923 by first owner-occupant, the Great-West Life Assurance Co., the Lombard Commerce Building is ‘now extensively restored, [and] recalls the pioneer dynamism of the local business community’, as described by the Province of Manitoba.
177 Lombard offers tenants the best of both worlds.
On one hand, the Lombard Commerce Building has recognized heritage value, notably Kootenay marble from British Columbia and an interior of ‘grand formality and elegant detailing meant to convey an image of excellence’.
On the other, the Lombard Commerce Building is ideal for the modern workforce. With abundant natural light from four building elevations, ceiling heights in excess of 12’, and a centralized core floor plan, tenants enjoy their branding of a whole floor premises with layout flexibility to suit their organizational design.
Designed by architect John D. Atchison, the building has a gross leasable area of 56,600 square feet, eight floors above grade, and corner visibility, serving as a prominent place of business by various financial, professional, university, and institutional tenants.
177 LOMBARD AVENUE, WINNIPEG
Centred in Winnipeg's financial core by the landmark Portage & Main intersection, 177 Lombard is a historically recognized office in the hub of the business community.